Nintendo relaunches StarFox - Anime Series and Wii U game

It seemed inevitable that a new Star Fox game would pay tribute to Peppy's infamous "Do a barrel roll!" line from Star Fox 64. Now that I've seen what it, it's simply adorable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone who has this game do me a favor?
I can only play on the gamepad because of an eye condition.. So in this game, when you press - to switch to off-tv play, does it still make you use motion controls? I feel like motion controls while using the controller for a screen would be annoying

I wonder if this means I could get away with a model of the zero version of the arwing for my starfox command store display, can't find any ripped 3d models of the original so i can pray for a new one lol. Wow i was going to go over budget to get it but the reviews are slamming the game for the forced motion controls. I'll wait for it to go down a bit even with that other game bundled it's not sounding like a 60.00 game.

Last edited:
Wow there's growing backlash against "professional" reviewers who gave the game bad reviews buy real people who bought and played it. One reviewer at Giant Bomb actually refused to do his job and play the game thru and quit after just a while.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back