Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Taken just after I plugged them in
03e91158ed8411cf04a3c8854690982e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The batteries were dead flat. On one pair they came on the other didnt. I will continue to charge thrm tonight but I dont think they will come on

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The wires broke on my pair after about 3 days. I'm going to suggest the same has happened here if they have not lit up yet. These shoes use all LEDs, so if the circuit is good, then all the lights should come on at the same time.

The HCs are definitely a step above here. I know a few guys that have these and their lights are still working. Shame they didn't just use an unbranded version of the V2 with that better wiring system.

hmmm Hi Guys, So have anyone know how to trouble shoot a pair of V2 which fail to light up? it lights up while plugged in a while ago.. now it's just won't wake from it's nap hahahaha

hmmm Hi Guys, So have anyone know how to trouble shoot a pair of V2 which fail to light up? it lights up while plugged in a while ago.. now it's just won't wake from it's nap hahahaha

Unfortunately, no. The wiring in these is pretty fragile. Most of us that did mod these, completely re-wired the shoes.

Unfortunately, no. The wiring in these is pretty fragile. Most of us that did mod these, completely re-wired the shoes.
Oh Man! would it be Cool if you Could Point me at the right guide in rewiring & moding? ha ha I have basic electrical knowldege.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Would anyone happen to know where to get an exact replacement female DC jack from for the V3 charger on the shoe? It just snapped off trying to insert the charger cable.. [emoji22]

Would anyone happen to know where to get an exact replacement female DC jack from for the V3 charger on the shoe? It just snapped off trying to insert the charger cable.. [emoji22]
You are better asking in the V3 thread and it is one of those fixes that I would rather not have to make.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Agreed Cavx, I’ve opened up the buckle to have a look and think it’s not repairable [emoji20]

Thanks for the link Brad! Appears one of the connections on the board has broke off with the dc plug.. need to find a new board, hopefully they sell spares?

Agreed Cavx, I’ve opened up the buckle to have a look and think it’s not repairable [emoji20]

Thanks for the link Brad! Appears one of the connections on the board has broke off with the dc plug.. need to find a new board, hopefully they sell spares?

It depends on which contact broke off. If it's one of the 2 side contacts, ift might be repairable.

Does anyone have the ankle strap with Nike on it? Not the el panel light up strap. Just the one that says Nike. I am interested in buying a pair.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back