NIKE Hologram McFly hat

sarni1000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I saw this as part of a 'sample' Nike Mag auction on ebay. Was this ever officially released?

This is the first I'm seeing the hologram hat with the Nike logo.

mag22-2.jpg

mag21-2.jpg

mag19-2.jpg

mag20-2.jpg

Still up for auction now. It's for a *sample* pair of the nike mags. Just seems to come with this bonus hat. Also comes in a black "Nike Footwear" box.

Bidding is at $6000.

Still up for auction now. It's for a *sample* pair of the nike mags. Just seems to come with this bonus hat. Also comes in a black "Nike Footwear" box.

Bidding is at $6000.

Not sure about the hat but that "Black Nike Footwear" box was the same box that I saw at the NIKE release event. I have a feeling this is one of the pairs that was on display that night.

This is weird, never saw any pics of this "sample" hat at any of the Nike Mag events nor other auctions. But they did have props and prop replicas on display at the launch event. Either it's one of a kind prototype hat from Nike or it's custom made with a fake Nike stamp.

I remember you could buy these at the BTTF The Ride store in Universal florida back in the 90's. They weren't Nike, but were still awesome. I still kick myself for not getting one.

Was done in 2009. Definitely makes me think that they were also making a reproduction of the 2015 jacket.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back