Nike Air Mag Replica Conversions Help?

SergeantTuna56

Hello, massive apology if this is in the wrong section. I am by no means a die hard prop collector, I'm only 18. But if I was to own a prop it would be the Nike Air Mags from BTTF. I just think it is slightly amusing that 2015 looks nothing like what they showed in the movie. However I am dying for these replica Air Mags I found online. I will only order them when I know I can fix them. The main fix I am seeking is the toe box. I do not want to cut anything out. And if I do I want clear instructions. The videos I have watched just briefly explain what to do, then the video cuts to the shoe after it's done. I hate to be picky but I just don't want to mess anything up because the replicas are still quite expensive for me. I don't want to pay anyone for a conversion because I don't have enough money and would hate to go through the hassle of postage, and then maybe someone even stealing the shoes. I've seen the steaming method but I've heard this creates wrinkles due to the rubber underneath losing it's shape. If someone can clearly explain how to steam the toe area without getting wrinkles, I would greatly appreciate it. Or to take time out of their busy lives to possibly make a video about the steam method or even the cutting method. Perhaps you can even sell me a converted pair? Just not for too high a price as a lot of people selling conversions sell them for 400+ even though the shoes are 250 dollars :( I hope you guys understand and read all of this and I am so thankful for any help and advice received, Peace!

Heres the link for the replica Air Mags incase you guys are interested, They have the Nike logo etc, just the lights suck an the shape isnt right, 260 Dollars, seller has positive feedback too:) : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/AIR-...-Sport-Footwear-Sneaker-Shoes/1851563602.html

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back