NIGHTWING COSTUME!

Sold for 1600.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

pastadude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a full-wrap, almost complete urethane Nightwing costume! You won't find another like it, if you ever find one at all. This isn't a cheap or poorly constructed one - it's not paper thin urethane backed with almost no foam - this is as professional as you'll be able to find. Included are:

2 masks - one blue urethane molded from an original screen used Robin mask from Batman & Robin, and one foam that more closely resembles the comic style.

Urethane neck piece - it hasn't been cut, but velcro has been glued in to the back - I would strongly suggest cutting it to make it easier to put on and take off.

Urethane chest, fully mounted - this is a GREAT chest, and all the work is already done for you. It's full mounted down to a neoprene undersuit, and is ready to go. Magnets have been embedded in the back for escrima sticks as well! (escrima sticks are not included - sorry I didn't take a picture, but it's awesome how they magnet on!) There is a small patch on the back of the right shoulder where the paint scratched off - it's been touched up, but the match isn't perfect.

Urethane spine piece - neatly covers over the zipper in the back, really completing the "full wrap" look.

Urethane belt - this is a VERY RARE, FULL-WRAP belt, complete with magnets mounted in the back for either the bottoms of your escrima sticks, or whatever other gadgets you might want to attach. (Again, sorry there's no picture of this, but I assure you it's cool)

Urethane legs - These are not mounted down, which means you can add foam or peel it out to fit you better. If you're short, you can cut the tops and mount them higher, if you're tall, you can split the difference and hide the seam under the belt to mount them lower. They could use a good wipedown, but they're ready to go!

All you'd need to get to complete the costume are gloves (I'd recommend Darkwear!), knees (easily gotten from GC5FX on Etsy), undersuit legs (a cheap neoprene wetsuit from Amazon would work), and boots (who doesn't love Captain 108's?).

YOU WON'T FIND ONE MORE COMPLETE, OR CHEAPER, OR BETTER, THAN THIS ONE.

I've built a few of these in my time, this was going to be my last, but I just never got around to it, so now my project can be your masterpiece. This suit would make a great display, or an incredible costume - and it's not to be missed.

The suit was meant to fit me, and I'm 6'1" and 185lbs, but because the legs were never finished, there's a LOT of wiggle room with what the final sizing can be. The belt can be adjusted a few inches either way by removing velcro or cutting down urethane.

I've estimated shipping to the continental US to be $50 - if it's more, I'll cover the cost, and if it's less, I'll refund you the extra. If you're outside the lower 48 in the US, let me know and I can see how much it'll be.

DON'T MISS OUT!

20190430_154444.jpg 20190430_154447.jpg 20190430_154503.jpg 20190430_154508.jpg 20190430_154659.jpg 20190430_154722.jpg 20190430_154846.jpg 20190430_154857.jpg 20190430_155043.jpg 20190430_155057.jpg 20190430_162310.jpg

Prop Store