nightmare on elm street part 2 hand

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

suckface

Didn't realise I hadn't posted up these pictures until I saw Fettsters pt 2 sculpt and it reminded me that I had some pictures to share of the pt 2 Jessie's transformation hand I made late last year

it's silicone with real stainless steel blades and acrylic/wool sweater

hope you guys like it

other than my old silicone vs mask this was the first display I've made with silicone and I gotta say a big thanks to Rich for helping me out with the molding on this :thumbsup

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ob1al

Sr Member
Gross but very artistic - wouldn't look out of place in the Tate gallery.

Nicely done, a unique piece.

Nobby

Sr Member
that looks awesome!
I'd love to have that beauty on display with my stuff.

You'll have to let us know if you plan on making any more of these :)

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
WOW! Fantastic work. The color looks spot on.

PS: The fingers remind me of when you cook a hotdog in the microwave and they split open.....nasty! :)

Azurial

I loved 2. the only thing I think is off is that the wounds should be a bit rougher, but its fantasic :D Any chance we'll see the bust from when is face was falling apart? :D