Interest Nightbreed Shere Neck Police Dept. Pin

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys, with the release of the Nightbreed: Director's Cut on Bluray just around the corner. I thought I might get a few brass castings made of my Shere Neck Police hat pin.

I believe it to be production made though I'm not sure whether it is screen used or not. I've never seen another one pop up from anyone's collection etc. I purchased it from a military surplus store located in Cambridgeshire and I know that the police station scenes were filmed in Buckinghamshire. They thought that it was a police horse badge from a real police department though I don't know of any Shere Neck Police Dept. in existence (I've looked, hoping there was when the movie came out, lol).

Anyways, if there's any interest I might do I small run. As soon as I can nail down a price I'll post it up.

Screenshot_20200113-183014.jpg

Revival from way back in 2014! I have the equipment to finally pull some cold cast brass castings from this badboy.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back