Night Sky - Amazon Prime

Just finished watching the last episode after spacing the series out to enjoy it a bit more slowly.
Some great themes on humanity, family and relationships in a very real way set against a sci-fi concept.
Sissy Spacek and J.K. Simmons are superb and anchor the show in a great way, support from the other actors are equally interesting.
I really hope this gets a second series.

Go in cold without reading anything and hopefully you'll enjoy this 8 episode gem of a series.

I finished the first season. It is a slow-burn type show, where things take a while to unfold. Sometimes your not sure your still watching a sci-fi show (which is just fine). The characters are all interesting and written in a quite realistic way. Even some of the supporting characters get more depth than you would expect. I do hope we get to see where this all goes with more seasons.

I'm still watching it, but I hope they get to the point of the story soon.
This isn't a wham bam thank you mam kind of story and I love that about the series.
I like that Amazon has made this series about an often neglected area of society, the older generation. I think there should be more series with older actors as the leads. Both Sissy and JK are fantastic.
I think the series was conceived with a multi series arc.
Stick with it. I hope you find it enjoyable.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back