Star Wars Nicksdad Luke ROTJ Hero Lightsaber Kit - SOLD!

Sold for 195.00 USD
Prop Store

Edraven99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi gang,

Up for grabs is a Nicksdad Luke ROTJ hero lightsaber kit that I got during his run... and did absolutely nothing with!

The kit is exactly as it was received and includes the original control box cover, the red and green acrylic arrows for the control box, and the tri ring.

As a bonus, also included will be a more accurate blue/gold real PBC card to replace the kit cover and some brass sticker strips for the control box rails that I've collected along the way to upgrade the kit.

You currently can not get a better more accurate static ROTJ hero!

Price is $195 US, which includes shipping and fees within Canada and the CON US.

Willing to ship internationally but we'll have to figure out what shipping costs will be.

Thanks for looking!

IMG-0854.jpg

IMG-0855.jpg

IMG-8982.JPG

IMG-0856.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rtirado45

Hi gang,

Up for grabs is a Nicksdad Luke ROTJ hero lightsaber kit that I got during his run... and did absolutely nothing with!

The kit is exactly as it was received and includes the original control box cover, the red and green acrylic arrows for the control box, and the tri ring.

As a bonus, also included will be a more accurate blue/gold real PBC card to replace the kit cover and some brass sticker strips for the control box rails that I've collected along the way to upgrade the kit.

You currently can not get a better more accurate static ROTJ hero!

Price is $195 US, which includes shipping and fees within Canada and the CON US.

Willing to ship internationally but we'll have to figure out what shipping costs will be.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1369310
View attachment 1369311
View attachment 1369312
View attachment 1369313
Hey bro message me if you still have this! I’ll be down to buy it!

Prop Store