Nice'n Model Y-wing instructions

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vectorzero

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ve never found anything more up to date. There are several build threads and builders on here for study and to ask for help.

Jkirkon

Sr Member
Even with those instructions, I spent hours pouring over reference material to get all the bits in the right spots.
I have a lot of build pics of you need them.

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You can, for the structure of the build.
The plant-on parts are very different between Red Jammer and Gold Leader.
That's true. I was comparing the Red Jammer instructions to some reference photos of Gold Leader and some of the parts are different. Some parts that were glued on to the bottom near the neck area were simply left off Gold Leader and I can see the logic in that. Reminds me of the differences between a 65 and a 66 Mustang. :D

jontom

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It is a bummer that most of these instructions just trail off without being finished. The Salzo X-wing kits have the same issue.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.