Nice-N TIE Fighter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lynn TXP 0369

Sr Member
Looking good.
Have fun with the build.

I too had the "I" beam constructed wings.

It took me around 6-7 hrs to build those, it is not a job I would want to do again anytime tooooo soon. ;)

Lynn

Watson

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Jestefarean@May 14 2005, 10:56 PM
Wow.  Youve been busy JDH.  :)
[snapback]987491[/snapback]​
Yeah weekends are Gold Mines for me, it is the only time I ever seem to get anything done. So I work on the TIE, then while I wait for something to dry, I work on the Viper, and then the X-Wing........

I got a system and it works pretty well :) Of course during the week I get NOTHING done at all, but that is ok.

JDH

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am fortunate to have one of the few Tie Fighters that Steve built with the real louvered material.

It is awesome and goes well with my CC X-wing, which I had Steve build and paint.

Currently he is working on another model for me but it may be a while until I see the final result.