Nice Cheap Beads

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chingonaz0

hello all,

a few days ago I was looking at a skull beer blaster that I bought hoping to use as a trophy for my build. As I sat there looking at it I thought how great the spinal cord segments would look as beads. I needed some anyways and didn't want to spend $40+ on a set, So I got to cutting and here is what I came out with. Keep in mind I payed $3 for the blaster which gave me a good set of 22 beads.

note: a new blaster would run about $12 so if someone bought two they'd end up with a set of 44 beads for around $25 which is a nice deal.

I also thought about painting the beads gold but liked the skull look better.

1e22741c.jpg

8acd5084.jpg

b4b20584.jpg

0ec81965.jpg

d7bfa593.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BranHeadhunter

What's funny is that I bought one of these as an idea to have the predator get drunk at halloween party, and now I have a better use for it!

Lflank

Nice use of what's available. :)

A question--what's the diameter for these? What size dreads will they fit?

chingonaz0

Nice use of what's available. :)

A question--what's the diameter for these? What size dreads will they fit?
I will put up measurements when I get a chance. However the dreads these are from an old member that is no longer here (biohunter76).