Nice Alternative to a duct tape dummy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarthVeach

If I got it, I would still stuff it. The more you work with it, move it around, etc it's going to lose air. But a great idea to have the form already made!

I just looked at it, ouch, who are they kidding? I am 6' tall with a 42" chest and a 35" waist! This doesn't even come close! I didn't have a 31" waist even in High School!! :down:

ptgreek

Not really a replacement for a duct tape dummy. The Duct tape dummy is for your specific body shape. It is important that it is the exact shape of your body frame so that when the latex cures on your specific fabric suit, it shrinks to conform correctly.