Nexus Red 4

akumazeto

Sr Member
Working on another Red 4 for a forum member. Keep a log here. Not much to post right now. The model is built and awaiting paint. I had a breakthrough case of covid over the last two weeks. So breathing with a paint mask on is not really happening right now. Even with acrylics. Stay Tuned. dud2727

Absolutely stunning mate!. I must admit i haven't commented much on your builds & paint, but this X-Wing & your much admired Weta Moose are just too incredible not too comment.
The Nexus is a lovely kit, i have had one pass through my hands, but your Red 4 here is yeah, stunning in its paint application.

Stu

Absolutely stunning mate!. I must admit i haven't commented much on your builds & paint, but this X-Wing & your much admired Weta Moose are just too incredible not too comment.
The Nexus is a lovely kit, i have had one pass through my hands, but your Red 4 here is yeah, stunning in its paint application.

Stu
Stu that means the world to me. Thank you! Your Falcon build is so inspirational to me. I wish I had the chance to paint that thing.

Had to take a short hiatus from this. Supplies in route and hope to resume shortly. Red 4 is extremely challenging paint job. The only thing on par with it is Red 3, Slave 1 and the 5 footer. Johnston was a madman with the single action!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back