Nexus 6 Finished Complete Costume (Mr-I) *pics Inside*

NeXus 61

Hi Preds!

I postes a little how to here and now I like to share the full costume in the pics below...

I forgot to show, that the medi pack/kit with the cannon can be taken off from the rest of the suit.
I did it this way, cos I wanted to sit and walk on a party without having problems with bumping and hitting everybody with this big medi thing...

Oh, by the way, I will sell the suit with everything (leather, skulls, gloves, feet, head etc) soon :)

Predator_NeXus6_Beauty_1_sml.JPG

Predator_NeXus6_Computer_1_sml.JPG

Predator_NeXus6_full_1_sml.JPG

Predator_NeXus6_full_2_sml.JPG

Predator_NeXus6_full_back_1_sml.JPG

Predator_NeXus6_side_1_sml.JPG

Predator_NeXus6_Helmet_1_sml.JPG

Predator_NeXus6_Helmet_2_sml.JPG

Predator_NeXus6_Kopf_1_sml.JPG

Predator_NeXus6_jungle2_sml.JPG

Dude that thing is off the chain, thats awesome work. Love the tutorial, looking into following some of the steps that you provided. This is a suit to be proud of my friend

Epic suit!

Question: Why will you sell it?
Thank you for your feedback!

Well... I learned how to build it (here in this forum), I planned it, worked on it, finshed it and I've worn it !
So the project is kind of completed / finished :) and I will start with something else.

Thank you for your feedback!

Well... I learned how to build it (here in this forum), I planned it, worked on it, finshed it and I've worn it !
So the project is kind of completed / finished :) and I will start with something else.

Nah, these project are never fully complete. There's always this to change or add to or even work on several preds rather than one. For example, you made your suit from a Mr I suit next time you may wanna sculpt your torso, legs, mask etc. I completed my costume just before Halloween this year and I have started a revamp on my suit for improvements in places and changes to make the the suit more personal to me and to stand out from others etc

People have been working and/or reworking on their suits for years. This also allows for the adaption to new concepts, ideas and designs etc...

This is true. I revamped on suit 3 times before I was really happy with it. Unless you are just totally burned out on making a Predator suit, or don't think you can do any better, a little personaliizing and a dummy make a fine example of your work.

Dude very awesome pictures and your tutorial was great, but i have one question. Did you make that mask? If you did post on how you made it and what materials you made it out of. If you bought it, please tell me where you got it :) thanks
-Syrus

Awesome tutorial man! The detailed step by step guide is a great help to newbies like me who have no clue where to start. :)  . The tutorial is easy to follow and understand and the suit looks wicked! Sjowing the little card with the holes for the paint up of the suit was a great idea, it solved another endless mystery for some of us less expirienced. The whole tutorial was very insperationall, Thanks for sharing this man. (y)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back