Next project?

REL

Sr Member
I was thinking of a 1/12 scale ETA2 for my next project. It's my favorite fighter behind the XWing. And I want to make something I can do easily that won't take me most of year to complete.

Would anyone be intersted in something like that?

It would be 18" long at that scale.

Thanks,

Richard

<div class='quotetop'>(REL @ Jun 9 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]1259230[/snapback]</div>
I was thinking of a 1/12 scale ETA2 for my next project. It's my favorite fighter behind the XWing. And I want to make something I can do easily that won't take me most of year to complete.

Thanks,

Richard
[/b]

That's the Episode 3 fighter, right? If so yes.

Nice ship, but I still prefer the classic ships more. There are almost all of the small ships available in 1/24, except for the B-Wing....

:rolleyes

<div class='quotetop'>(tobiasrichter @ Jun 13 2006, 05:51 AM) [snapback]1260974[/snapback]</div>
Nice ship, but I still prefer the classic ships more. There are almost all of the small ships available in 1/24, except for the B-Wing....

:rolleyes
[/b]
The B is already being tackled by Frank and Moe... I think mostly by Moe though if my info is correct? Hmmmmmm

<div class='quotetop'>(Less than Super Ostrich @ Jun 13 2006, 07:21 AM) [snapback]1261013[/snapback]</div>
Oh please oh please oh please do a Republic Gunship
[/b]
Shhhhhhhhh..... be very very quiet..... he's hunting wabbits... :p

<div class='quotetop'>(tobiasrichter @ Jun 13 2006, 10:15 AM) [snapback]1261098[/snapback]</div>
Yes, I´ve seen the BWing, but I thought he mentioned that this will be no kit.
[/b]
Yeah... I'm sorry... you're probably right..lol... my memory is just not working anymore. However,.. if it is not going to be done as a studio scale kit... it definitely should be. I would buy one. :D I will make some inquiries and start a new thread regarding it.

<div class='quotetop'>(Less than Super Ostrich @ Jun 13 2006, 09:21 AM) [snapback]1261013[/snapback]</div>
Oh please oh please oh please do a Republic Gunship
[/b]

Oh man I'd love to. There's so much cool stuff out there I don't know where to start, I go into overload sometimes.

<div class='quotetop'>(REL @ Jun 9 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1259230[/snapback]</div>

Thanks,

Richard
[/b]

You bet I would. :D

-B89.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back