Newt Scamander's Suitcase - Crimes of Grindlewald Edition

JBHoke

Jr Member
A friend of mine cosplays as Newt Scamander, and to help him out I decided to go ahead and re-create all of the papers tacked to the interior of Newt's suitcase.

Luckily I was able to find most of it:
notice1.jpg Newt_Suicase_Mouse_Actual.jpg Newt_Suitcase_CoG_SpellboundToC.jpg Newt_Suitcase_CoG_TinaPhoto.jpg Newt_Suitcase_Notice.jpg Newt_Suitcase_RSSC_Sticker.jpg Newt_Suitcase_RSSC_Tag.jpg Newt_Suitcase_Snail.jpg Newt_Suitcase_Spellbound_Billywig.jpg Newt_Suitcase_Spellbound_Pickett.jpg

I am, however, having some trouble finding some elements:

Newt_Suicase_Mouse_Actual_Need.jpg Newt_Suitcase_Snail_Need.jpg Newt_Suitcase_CoG_SpellboundToC_Need.jpg

The areas circled in red are missing something! If anyone has any additional information about these missing areas, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Additionally, I'm usually pretty good about fonts, but this one has me stumped:

2019-04-13-0004_DS_Text3.jpg

I can't find its match ANYWHERE! If anyone recognizes it, I would appreciate the help there as well!

Found the font.

Last edited:
Sorry, can't help. These are what I need for my Running Press Newt case, I thought it would look good with these inside, just haven't had time to work on them. Once again, you are a big help to me, thanks.

I don't know if it helps but I think the third image you're missing information is from the Spellbound magazine.
Yes, it is. All the case shows is the bottom of it, but there's a little sliver between the snail drawing and the edge of the lid of the case that lead me to see that it's the header of the Spellbound (look at the picture of the suitcase and you'll see a little "w" there), so I drew in just a generic header from a spellbound. There's also the word "children" and something else, but I couldn't and didn't want to take the time to figure it out :)

Newt_Suitcase_Interoir.jpg

Maybe it’s about the story « My son is a squib » on the green Spellbound. ‘Cause I can see a bit or the same title « My romance with a no-maj magician »

Maybe it’s about the story « My son is a squib » on the green Spellbound. ‘Cause I can see a bit or the same title « My romance with a no-maj magician »
Not certain. Looks like a table of contents from an interior cover page. But I don't have any additional info on that except what's on the cover of the red one!

It's not what I mean. I think the title you're looking for is maybe about the story "My son is a squib"

Attachments

• spellbound.jpg
    spellbound.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 72
A friend of mine cosplays as Newt Scamander, and to help him out I decided to go ahead and re-create all of the papers tacked to the interior of Newt's suitcase.

Luckily I was able to find most of it:
View attachment 1010222 View attachment 1010223 View attachment 1010224 View attachment 1010225 View attachment 1010226 View attachment 1010227 View attachment 1010228 View attachment 1010229 View attachment 1010230 View attachment 1010231

I am, however, having some trouble finding some elements:

View attachment 1010232 View attachment 1010234 View attachment 1010233

The areas circled in red are missing something! If anyone has any additional information about these missing areas, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Additionally, I'm usually pretty good about fonts, but this one has me stumped:

View attachment 1010235

I can't find its match ANYWHERE! If anyone recognizes it, I would appreciate the help there as well!

Found the font.

Hi,

You edited your post to say that you had finally managed to find the font for "Secrets". Could you give the name?!

Thank you in advance

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back