Newt Scamander in Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them

Pardon my resurrecting a dead thread, but I've been feeling very tempted lately to make my Newt more accurate (here's a pic in its current state):
1697722118361.png

I've been looking for images of the suit he wears under the coat (in the first movie, I pretend the others never happened) and these two very low quality images are all I can find.
1697722297256.png1697722304113.png
Does anyone have any better reference images? I swear there are a few scenes in the movie where we see him in just the suit without the coat over top. I particular I'd like a better look at the lapels, they look almost like they're peak lapels but the image is so grainy I can't say for sure.

Pardon my resurrecting a dead thread, but I've been feeling very tempted lately to make my Newt more accurate (here's a pic in its current state):
View attachment 1752463

I've been looking for images of the suit he wears under the coat (in the first movie, I pretend the others never happened) and these two very low quality images are all I can find.
View attachment 1752465View attachment 1752466
Does anyone have any better reference images? I swear there are a few scenes in the movie where we see him in just the suit without the coat over top. I particular I'd like a better look at the lapels, they look almost like they're peak lapels but the image is so grainy I can't say for sure.
Here are some bad photos I took at the Warner Brothers Studios outside London. Sorry. I wasn't really interested in Newt.

Attachments

• Newt.jpg
    Newt.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC00948.JPG
    DSC00948.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
View attachment 1752463

View attachment 1752465View attachment 1752466

Maybe look for behind the scenes interviews? Found this screenshot from an interview that shows the lapels.
Newt_brown_jacket.png

Maybe look for behind the scenes interviews? Found this screenshot from an interview that shows the lapels.

Studio suits recently added this Harris tweed to their site which looks bang on

It may be a tad dark but the colored flecks look very close

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back