Newest addition to my collection! Frightening! BEWARE! *PICS*

GeorgeL

They dont get much better than this. This thing is absolutely huge. What a work of art. I always wanted a lifesize american werewolf in London and now I have one.

Just got this guy yesterday. Is my wife not the greatest?

Enjoy.

Comments/questions are welcome.

038744wolf1.jpg

207299wolf2.jpg

2 things.

first, that KICKS ASS.

second, now I cant sleep. Thanks a lot.

Where did you get him?

ps - The giant ET next to him is a nice touch. :)

Thanks.

Got him from Magee F/X out of LA.
Pat did an unbelievable job on this thing.

ET, lol. Thats my kids. They ran out of room in their bedrooms. Each of their rooms are popping at the seams with toys. Daddys monster den is the rollover room. :lol

That is one scary werewolf. Those guys did a great job. So your wife got this for you ? Thats the best thing about it. I gotta show my wife this thread. Im getting jealous .

Kell

Great prop. But now, you have to put it into use. When you have guests coming over, put it in the bathroom and close the door. Then just sit down, relax and enjoy the show. :rolleyes

<div class='quotetop'>(Planettera @ Jun 2 2006, 01:05 AM) [snapback]1254696[/snapback]</div>
Great prop. But now, you have to put it into use. When you have guests coming over, put it in the bathroom and close the door. Then just sit down, relax and enjoy the show. :rolleyes
[/b]

Yea but get a tape player running on a loop of a bunch of growls and stuff... tell the guests "oh that's just our new puppy, fluffy"... then let em have it.

*soils pants*

That is awesome. It looks exactly like the scene at the end where he's cornered in the alley (right before he gets shot).

Yipe.

I'd have that NO WHERE you could accientally run into it, late at night, on the way to the kitchen.

<div class='quotetop'></div>
YEAH. YEAH..

That's asstight... [/b]

People really still say "asstight?" :lol

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I'm very lucky that I had the chance to get this piece.

Yes the clown head is from Poltergeist. It was made my Anette Little who made the heads for the film. It was going to be used if the other one was broken during filming but it didnt break so it was never used.

That is probably my most prized piece. I'm a HUGE poltergeist fan and ever since I was 7 years old I've wanted that clown.

My mother in law is working the body for me. Its a big project and she is taking her time. I'm in no hurry now that I finally have the head. :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back