newer rifle/prop gun seen in new sci fi's

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I cannot find a pic of this rifle anywhere, any capping abilities are on the fritz.

basically its a huge assault rifle, but the ammo clips on it are clear, and you can see the bullets inside of the casing. in evolution they had the UV rounds glowing, in stargate they were just regular brass.

anyone have any idea what this rifle is? id love to see if there was an airsoft kinda like it on the market. make a sweet wall display.

chris

i think its the g36.

does that banana clip have a larger round capacity? those bullets look kinda tiny compared to the ones in my head.

granted , im working off memory here , but the ones in stargate and underworld seemed to be about half the size of a "blooper" grenade.

chris

in reality, the G36 is the same caliber as the M4/M16, 5.56mm. the mags in underworld are supposed to be .40 cal i think... so yeah, the bullets in the movie mags are way larger than the ones in real life

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back