Newbie Working On My First Predator Costume

TitanPredator

Hey guys, I'm getting all my materials together to finally start on my own pred costume and since I'm not too knowledgable in clay sculpting yet I will be using the deluxe Rubies predator mask with some slight modifications, however I want to make my own mask maybe even as soon as this years Halloween but I am wondering what material do all the "elders" in here recommend for making the bio mask, I want to stick with the same mask from the original P1, (I like the classic look but with longer dreads). Thankfully I do have an artistic side and I'm big on detail so I can pretty much envision what I want and see already not to mention my mom is one hell of a seamstress who's going to do my body suit, I just haven't been able to find the best way to mold & sculpt the bio mask, thank you anyone for pitching in and helping this fellow "Pred Head"

i would check out every post on how to build a pred costume ,thats what im doing or should i say have been since day 1 and still researching but there is alot of awesome tips from some very talented folks on here. good luck

i would check out every post on how to build a pred costume ,thats what im doing or should i say have been since day 1 and still researching but there is alot of awesome tips from some very talented folks on here. good luck

thank you 1elder, I have already found some very helpful & interesting tips from many fellow pred heads on here & youtube particulary one guy who IMO not only did a fantastic job on feet but did them so easily & cheap too, the link is down below and I think his costume looked great, i hope I can pull off something that looks that good for my first time

http://www.xs-chaos.co.uk/wolf/projects/predsuit/shockwolf_suit_tutorial.pdf

I just wish i had the time to build mine from scratch but for the most part I work out of town so i only have the weekends to work on my suit so I'm buying pieces and hoping it will all come together .

Dude, check out my youtube channel, i made all my preds and things at home with cheap materials, dont rest for rubie. my channel is jrlzzle, hope this helps

I've decided I'm gonna go ahead & sculpt my own mask, I think I can do it as far as the bio goes, I think I'm gonna go with fiberglass on it and hopefully I can get it to look decent

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back