NEWBIE WITH A STATEMENT :)

batleman

Hi there all. Im a newbie from Norway. Some of you might know me from other foras. I`m not particulary into suits and such, but I am a Predator fan and a modelbuilder.
As my first post I thought I might show you an older model / dio I did some years ago: Its Billikens crouched Pred, a bit reposed, and Halcyons Alien, "dead as a herring" ;) The Pred paint is a bit outdated but it was a fun project at the time.
More pics at http://www.batleman.org/Trophyhunter-page1.html
Trophyhunter%20(1).jpg
Trophyhunter%20(3).jpg

Trophyhunter7.jpg
Trophyhunter%20(2).jpg

Yeah i'm going to have to agree, the headless alien floating in that murky water really gives a feel of realisum with that modle! Looks fantastic ;)

Nice one man, I think I saw this some time ago on the clubhouse modelmuseum site and loved it then, I'd forgotten till now that I've got this kit sitting in the attic - you may just have inspired me into getting back into building pred kits, I haven't done one for a while now.

Very nice work. If this is from a few years ago I want to see what your doing now. Your have great skills. I agree with the others, that headless alien in the water is bad ass. Welcome to the Lair.

Welcome to the nut house :lol:
I remember seeing this kit on Predator stuff

Your right on Tusky.
Im abit slow on the painting side these days, so I posted some older stuff, but actually after I visited here, my paint juices started flow again. Took out the death warrior and a female Pred from Narin and looked at it. Might start on one of those next. :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back