Newbie wanting help with first attempt with Iron Man fully functional helmet

CLOS

Hello everybody and anybody who takes their time to read this post. I'm wanting to start(if all else fails buy) an Iron Man helmet. I know there are probably tons of Iron Man helmet DIY's, so I won't necessarily ask how to, but mainly where do I begin? What is needed? Any special equipment to start? Where exactly do I begin with everything as I am new to even attempt such a feat(I tried doing an IM facemask pumpkin carving and that failed miserably). Is this something I would really even be able to do, or is this probably to complex for a beginner with the automated faceplate/eye lighting? Any info would be greatly appreciated guys and gals. Thanks
-CLOS

Hello and welcome,
Not to be a jerk but have you used the search function, there is a TON of information on how to automate an Iron Man helmet. The problem is that there is no 'one' right way to do it. I would also recommend searching on Youtube.

For example, This Thread was just a few posts down on the 1st page.

Good luck and happy building!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back