*NEWBIE* Spidey Suit Inquiry

kjguy

This is my first post, and I've been wanting to do a dye sub Spidey suit for a long time, but only now have I got the means. I've gotten the pajama zentai suits in the past, but knowing what I can have I can't even look at those suits anymore. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to do the Raimi Suit or TASM2 suit! I've had bad luck with shady sellers in the past as well, so I'm hoping to get advice. I've got Trophywife, T-jack, and FabriconDemand on my radar.

Right now, getting the right print is essential. Definitely going with Orhadar if I do ASM2, but anything with the Raimi suit that is best?

And what do we think of this seller? spidermanwarehouse2099 on eBay

He seems to have all of the right components, but something in my intuition is telling me to stay away.

Well here's hoping you welcome me into the mix!

-Kevin

This is my first post, and I've been wanting to do a dye sub Spidey suit for a long time, but only now have I got the means. I've gotten the pajama zentai suits in the past, but knowing what I can have I can't even look at those suits anymore. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to do the Raimi Suit or TASM2 suit! I've had bad luck with shady sellers in the past as well, so I'm hoping to get advice. I've got Trophywife, T-jack, and FabriconDemand on my radar.

Right now, getting the right print is essential. Definitely going with Orhadar if I do ASM2, but anything with the Raimi suit that is best?

And what do we think of this seller? spidermanwarehouse2099 on eBay

He seems to have all of the right components, but something in my intuition is telling me to stay away.

Well here's hoping you welcome me into the mix!

-Kevin

I recommend not buying from ebay, check out these threads http://www.therpf.com/f78/spider-man-raimi-3d-print-files-pattern-free-207565/ http://www.therpf.com/f78/amazing-spider-man-2-3d-print-files-pattern-free-208912/

The TASM and Miles Morales prints that spidermanwarehouse2099 is selling are actually my patterns. I've asked him to take them down, but he hasn't. Also, the TASM2 print he's selling is Orhadar's. I don't know about the rest of them, but I assume they are stolen patterns as well.

Reasons why the internet sucks...it feels so much better to be able to commission people here! It's like fresh air, once I get pointed in the right direction.

I knew when I read the first post that something about that seller seemed familiar. Unfortunately I sold him some lenses :( Sorry TM, had I known he was selling your patterns on ebay I would have told him to bugger off. He has now been added to my banned buyer list.

The TASM and Miles Morales prints that spidermanwarehouse2099 is selling are actually my patterns. I've asked him to take them down, but he hasn't. Also, the TASM2 print he's selling is Orhadar's. I don't know about the rest of them, but I assume they are stolen patterns as well.

I knew when I read the first post that something about that seller seemed familiar. Unfortunately I sold him some lenses :( Sorry TM, had I known he was selling your patterns on ebay I would have told him to bugger off. He has now been added to my banned buyer list.

Don't worry about it, man. You couldn't possibly have known. It looks like he's also selling your lenses as part of his kits.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back