Newbie Saying Hi

goulds

Hi newbie here , what a great site  ...excited to shortly receive my 3.0 mask from termokk already have bio mask with lasers and love it , always had a thing for predator movies and without doubt the best monster/alien  there is , was originally just going to buy a bust and then bought dvd predator head then started looking at masks which then lead onto other bits n bobs ...and then found this great site now i want  a suit haha , my missus thinks i am having a mid life crisis lol, wait till i scare the pants off her im 6,4 so iv got the height just need to practice the moves ...i am goin fancy dress party in a few months time predator is going to throw some shapes on that dance floor....

I had my mid life crisis 2 years ago and never looked back :)  Wife has learned to humor me and has even become the most important member of my support crew.  Welcome to the lair.

Brian

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back