Newbie looking for maquette.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chasin Tail

Hello this is my 1st post on the lair, and I have to say their are a lot of very enthusiastic and skilled folks on her. I am wanting to start a Predator collection of my own. I am not so much into the figures but really like the maquette's. I am having trouble finding and any of the Predator 1 or 2 though, the ones for Predators look great but not were I want to start. Thanks for any help.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zuckuss77

Also keep watching the auction threads and the BST section.It does'nt hurt to start with new ones either,i always felt that the new ones keep getting better but the year.

BENSIN

Well maybe if you weren't so busy chasing tail you would have been able to chase down the maquettes you desire, the ones that got away.