newbie here looking for some advice

nicothehunt

hey guys and gals.
i know u all are tired of hearing these questions about getting started,but i was just looking for some advide on the process or order that i should do the suit in.mask,suit,armour,weapons.ect.whats a good place to start on,or any threads giving a certain order? anyinfo is welcome thanks to all.

tell ya this much ,.....i think getting a mask first gets you amped up even more to get the rest of the suit,.....

there's alot of good ones on here ,........snoop around

tell ya this much ,.....i think getting a mask first gets you amped up even more to get the rest of the suit,.....

there's alot of good ones on here ,........snoop around

yeah thats what i was thinking.ive been reading till like 3-4 am for the past few days los o good info.i like todo my homework before i get started.

I'm guessing it depends on how you want to do it and how good you can do that. Do you want to paint your stuff yourself? Sculpt everything yourself? And have you ever done that before? If not, might be a good idea to start with something small to get into it, cos I think you'd shoot yourself if you developed the mad skills *after* you did your face mask, which is, after all, the part that gets the most attention, same as people's normal faces, know what I mean? A great face mask looks only as good as its paint job, and even the best paint job can only improve so much on a turd of a mask.

But that's just me being practical... ;-)

I'm guessing it depends on how you want to do it and how good you can do that. Do you want to paint your stuff yourself? Sculpt everything yourself? And have you ever done that before? If not, might be a good idea to start with something small to get into it, cos I think you'd shoot yourself if you developed the mad skills *after* you did your face mask, which is, after all, the part that gets the most attention, same as people's normal faces, know what I mean? A great face mask looks only as good as its paint job, and even the best paint job can only improve so much on a turd of a mask.

But that's just me being practical... ;-)

no thank you for your thoughts i apreciate them,paintin i wasnt thinking about yet just focusing on the construction of the suit and mask ect.plus i've usually pick thing up really quickly.so i was just wondering what i should start on.once i start im a bit of a perfectionist i wont stop untill im satisfied with it.also i have alot of patience.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back