NEW Wrist blades (full metal)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

miniTANK

Hello again everyone! Without completing the previous articles, I've started another. Metal wrist blades. They will be lighter, stronger and more spectacular! )

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bodiee

Those are cool, but i don't think you could really take thouse out anywhere because they would be considered weapons...

Bovine13

They look cool but, no club, con, or festival is gonna let you roll in with those. Its a great display piece but, the weight and material is gonna hinder you from enjoying yourself. Nice work on the blades. They definitely look the part.

miniTANK

everything will be fine. ! ) I can go with them anywhere. I promise. moreover, we have similar events - private.

miniTANK

[quote name='Bo'Skarr' post='303013' date='Jul 15 2011, 01:13 AM']Espesially if they are functional so they shoot in and out.[/quote]

most likely they will just go out and cocked back in manually. But will the locking mechanism, which will not add up to the starting position!