NEW WOLF SUIT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ta2pro

starting this one for a member here on the forum(il1keme).hes getting a firstclass paintup by me.i never get tired of painting these wolfs,lol.i wish i woulda done a tutorial of some sort.maybe on the skins?
heres the head and random armor pieces.more to come!!
1274927835.jpg

1274927847.jpg

1274927861.jpg

1274927888.jpg

1274927901.jpg

1274927911.jpg

1274927929.jpg

1274927938.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

roninpredator

Sr Member
yes sir first class indeed
But what I love the most is the way you paint bios and armor,just phenomenal!
having owned a bio painted by you I can say first hand your armor paint ups look like the real deal :lol:

predator666

Can guarantee he's gonna be so thrilled with the suit. Top notch work as always Joe, the weathering on the armor and cannons is so sweet but remember I've your finest work and it cant be beaten so :lol:

hellonearth

awesome work buddy! look like movie props for real! the only teeny tiny little thing i'd say is, i think there should be a little discoloration on the burnt side of the mouth, ya know? whoever that suits goin to is one lucky mo fo ;)

jay hfd

work looks amazing!! how do you get that aged look on armour,keep trying different ways of paintin but looks sod all like that!!! skills ;)