new weapon for predator?????

jasp

if you could design or give the predator a new weapon what would it be???been looking at what he/she already has and it seems like there have stuck to the basics ie spear,netting,disks,throwing star,harpoon,blades on gauntlet,hand gun made from shoulder cannon,whip,one thing i would improve would be the cloaking as it always seems to fail when in contact with water.....lets see what we get????

for the clanwars a big ass shield like the Spartans had :)
thought of that but was stuck on design??would it be like the spear n throwing star???start of like a satff then retracks outwards into a shield shape,oh would it be a controled laser shield like the mines he set in the sewers in AVP-r?????would be nice to see them standing there ready....for war

:) somebody's seen Oragasmo... :)

[quote name='Yautja Sai'Kon' post='140995' date='May 17 2009, 03:34 PM']A crotch-rocket. Exactly what it says. A rocket that shoots out its crotch armor on an unsuspecting prey.[/quote]

:) somebody's seen Oragasmo...

:)
Or Tom Savini in from dusk til dawn!
Though he'd have to be called 'Sexual Predator' or something...

I want to see a really big axe in a pred film.
Maybe 'Sexual Predator' has an enormous chopper too... maybe...

well i think the predator is a warrior and they preffer close combat, so the shield idea is good . doesnt have to be huge since he has armour. but it would be nice to see him with something like the medieval times had, like a club that extends like telescopic spear he has but only one end and spikes come out the tip all around or he can choose to instead of the spikes , two opposite blades like an axe come out. whatever he feels he needs at that point in the battle....

On a serious note, I have been thinking of a new weapon for awhile. Its sort of a chain like whip type thing that emits an intense electric shock that can be lethal, or just incapacitating depending on its settings. Not like Wolf's whip. Think of Spawn's chains and imagine those in a 10 foot whip style, able to seek out any warm blooded creatures in its radius and/or activated by motion, possible by the tip of it which has the sensor built in.
Just a brain storm. As for a costume idea, no idea.

How about a holographic decoy of the Pred, that can emit pred pharamones to fool aliens and can also explode as a proximity mine.

Grappling hook Combi Spear! Can be launched from a Wrist Gauntlet. I've already designed it for my Dragon Predator character:

COMBISPEAR.jpg

Check out my weapon concepts signature link below

COMBISPEAR.jpg

thought of that but was stuck on design??would it be like the spear n throwing star???start of like a satff then retracks outwards into a shield shape,oh would it be a controled laser shield like the mines he set in the sewers in AVP-r?????would be nice to see them standing there ready....for war

Yes, a force field shield, it would be part of the wristcomputer... to activate it, he clenches his fist and tucks it towards him like in using his wristblades that would block the enemy's plasma bolts and any xeno tails :)

Herald, you're right, it would have the dish shape of the Spartan shield, or maybe elongated oval.... its up to the individual armorer :)

---
Ei'luj

I also think the Preds should have one of those Proximity hostile Radar things used by the Marines from Cameron's Aliens and how it could detect all those Aliens.

From AVP we see how poor the Pred's sense of their surrounding totally unaware of a sneaky Alien behind about to impale them with a Tail up their @$$ !
Well except for the other Pred, either Scar or Celtic, who sliced the head off of a sneaky Alien.

[quote name='Yautja Sai'Kon' post='141103' date='May 18 2009, 12:52 PM']Or why cant they just make one vision mode that highlights whatever prey they want it to. Aliens, Humans, etc.[/quote]
looks like a klingon batak

predrex1.jpg

predrex3.jpg

SImply....a bow & arrow. given their strength, i'd guess a Pred recurve bow, made of their alloys and what have you, would be light and have over a 200lb draw weight. the arrows would be light but virtually unbendable, prehaps w/ a morphing/changeable head to suit the prey, and would be small for easy carrying and telescope to full length when activated. i'd assume the arrow speed would be about double what a human crossbow could manage, and penetration would probably be on the scale of a Barrett Light 50.

Possibly a boom whip?Like a Xenomorph tail(IDK something that can make the end go BOOM) attached to a explosive of some sorts.Kinda like the Boomers with the sheilds in Gears of war.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back