NEW VIPER MARK IIB

Pilots will be SHIP NLT than Dec 1

Originally posted by Dobber@Nov 18 2005, 12:20 PM
YAY... My Viper will finally have a pilot... WOO HOO... Great News.

Chris
[snapback]1118549[/snapback]​

Getting a Starbuck figure for my Starbuck Viper will be an awesome addition to an already iced cake. Can't wait till she arrives.
I guess I am different from everyone since I am very partial to getting the first Mk II Viper shown in the new show with the call sign of HUSKER. I would love to get those markings with a seated Apollo and a standing Cmdr Adama.
Also,..ever since I saw Sean's (Square Models) launch tube diorama with the original viper,..I just can't get it out of my head. I love that idea.
Frank,.. your model masterings are clearly top notch and I can't wait to see what project is on your horizon and when I can get it.
CoughMKVIICough. ...
Saweeeeeeet...

Pilots have not shipped.

But they will Ship Tomorrow,
all but the international;s

Those will ship by Friday.

Sorry for the delay.

the Pilot is awesome.
You are gonna have to make a Flight Stick if you want one out of Stretched Sprue.
Just was no way to cast one easily....and I wanted to get these out and they were late enough as it was.

Also, Your pilots have no feet. Flaw in the kit. the Floor is too high. I real aircraft or spaceship, the floor would be lower. It was either have FEET on the DASH BOARD...which REALLY looked Stupid, or..bend legs down and cut the feet off.

The pilot also has no decal, but does have a clear visor.

The new Guns are in TWO PARTS and ROCK.

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Dec 19 2005, 11:31 PM
the Pilot is awesome.
You are gonna have to make a Flight Stick if you want one out of Stretched Sprue.
Just was no way to cast one easily....and I wanted to get these out and they were late enough as it was.

Also, Your pilots have no feet.  Flaw in the kit. the Floor is too high. I real aircraft or spaceship, the floor would be lower.  It was either have FEET on the DASH BOARD...which REALLY looked Stupid, or..bend legs down and cut the feet off.

[snapback]1139782[/snapback]​
I got my Starbuck Today...
And the Viper Guns.
Frank,...you are top notch. :thumbsup :thumbsup
You have my thanks.
I look forward to ordering more of your projects. ;)

I got my Starbuck in the mail today too. Wonderful sculpt btw.
The original guns I was gonna save for last because it was take some time to clean them up, but the NEW guns are WAY better.

Thanks Frank.

Tony Agustin

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Dec 20 2005, 07:31 AM
the Pilot is awesome.

Also, Your pilots have no feet.  Flaw in the kit. the Floor is too high. I real aircraft or spaceship, the floor would be lower.  It was either have FEET on the DASH BOARD...which REALLY looked Stupid, or..bend legs down and cut the feet off.

[snapback]1139782[/snapback]​

I found the same problem when I started to put a pilot together for you. Glad to see that they are shipping. Am I still in for one of these?

Paul

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back