"New" vintage ESB outtakes

I can't do screen-caps, but there are a few good shots of the Bladed ESB Luke Graflex lightsaber, especially the shot with Luke in front of the round window (the one he flies out of after Darth Vader Force-throws boxes at him).

I can't do screen-caps, but there are a few good shots of the Bladed ESB Luke Graflex lightsaber, especially the shot with Luke in front of the round window (the one he flies out of after Darth Vader Force-throws boxes at him).
Not sure how useful these are.

Rare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.20_...jpgRare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.20_...jpgRare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.21_...jpgRare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.22_...jpgRare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.22_...jpgRare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.24_...jpgRare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.24_...jpgRare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.24_...jpg

Thank you! Neck color on the v3 is interesting.
That graflex is a mess. Also d ring has something to it that were unaware of i think

Nice. Always love some behind the scenes Star Wars stuff.
Not even being born until 1981, I look at all this with just such amazement still at how great these movies were for back then....and I forgot how cute Carrie was then as well. Darn drugs.....

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back