"New" vintage ESB outtakes

James Kenobi 1138

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can't do screen-caps, but there are a few good shots of the Bladed ESB Luke Graflex lightsaber, especially the shot with Luke in front of the round window (the one he flies out of after Darth Vader Force-throws boxes at him).

robn1

Master Member
I can't do screen-caps, but there are a few good shots of the Bladed ESB Luke Graflex lightsaber, especially the shot with Luke in front of the round window (the one he flies out of after Darth Vader Force-throws boxes at him).
Not sure how useful these are.

Rare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.20_...jpg Rare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.20_...jpg Rare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.21_...jpg Rare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.22_...jpg Rare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.22_...jpg Rare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.24_...jpg Rare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.24_...jpg Rare and exclusive, behind the scenes look at The Empire Strikes Back  GMA.mp4_snapshot_05.24_...jpg

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you! Neck color on the v3 is interesting.
That graflex is a mess. Also d ring has something to it that were unaware of i think

JediMichael

Master Member
Nice. Always love some behind the scenes Star Wars stuff.
Not even being born until 1981, I look at all this with just such amazement still at how great these movies were for back then....and I forgot how cute Carrie was then as well. Darn drugs.....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.