New video section of the lair

Kithunter

due to the increase in video postings from con gatherings and other pred and non pred related videos we've decided to create a section on the forum just for that.

enjoy

Predator related videos would be preferred....

off topic vids are allowed but lets not go crazy posting lame cats chasing dogs kinda videos.

AM

The "Predator's Teenage Son" video should be in this section. I think it's been posted a few times already, along with "How Predator Should Have Ended".

gonna take a few days to go through the sections of the board locate the vids and link them in here..a little patience please

AM

isn't it up and running now?....... :)

i was also debating to create a "Poll section" since folks always want to take a poll as to who would win a predator or red teletubby or predator vs my uncle thomas...who would win?...

but i think it's cool to have a mutli media section to the forum.

I wasn't trying to rush you or anything. And, actually, maybe I haven't thought of all the other videos that get posted here, but the two I mentioned seem to get reposted.

As far as all those silly polls go: Whoever wins, we lose.

Ok...we will have a poll to decide on which pole to use on the next poll to decide which pole should be used on the next poll.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back