(((NEW))) V6 YODA Sculpt

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I decided to take a wax pour of cast my V5 head mould and re-sculpt it alongside my cast of an original I had access to. You can check out my videos of me working on the sculpt on instagram "phils_sculpture"

Attachments

• DAZ07666.JPG
    DAZ07666.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 526
  • DAZ07664.JPG
    DAZ07664.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 576
  • DAZ07665.JPG
    DAZ07665.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 526
  • DAZ07661.JPG
    DAZ07661.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 534
  • DAZ07662.JPG
    DAZ07662.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 496
ABSOLUTELY SUPERB! I wish they'd used this for the scenes of Yoda with Luke in The Last Jedi. That puppet didn't look anywhere near as good as this

Amazing work , as always. Have you jumped on the Baby Yoda band wagon? Will we be seeing your version of The Child soon?

Cyberman - Am I right in reading your first post to mean this has a lineage to Stu Freeborn's original? If so what additions or changes are you making? Will you be selling castings?

Cyberman - Am I right in reading your first post to mean this has a lineage to Stu Freeborn's original? If so what additions or changes are you making? Will you be selling castings?

This is it's linage.... a one to one side by side sculpt next to a cast of an original (that I working on and restored with my own hands)... can't get closer than that without it being a re-cast - and I'm certainly not dirtying my hands with that notion

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 513
Fabric looks great Phil. My OCD will want all the rips in the same place as the ESB costume. Are you up for it? LOL
Can't wait to see this taking shape.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back