New V2 from me and Halliwax

Damnit nobody needs 3 different V2s, yet here I am.
Sure you do! There's this one, for an accurate installed one; DaveP's, for one that is accurate to the construction of the prop; KRxOR's, for a cool AFBB take on it; there's the OR SSLk, for an installed one that's actually comfortable to duel with if that's your thing; Roman's Steel V2 of course for one that's not exactly accurate but is very cool and can sit in your collection as a replica of when it was an ANH stunt; and of course the AS builder's kit, which was your first and you kind of screwed up the stencils but that's part of the journey.

Maybe that's just my collection

I completely understand. Besides, it’s not like I don’t have enough projects right now. I certainly don’t need another lightsaber to build. :rolleyes:

Mine arrived about an hour ago. Really awesome kit!

0D739F13-DCA8-4B0D-A9E2-17B47F60A1F7.jpeg

I just got the kit! Thank you so much Anakin and Halliwax! I definitely have my work cut out for me a crystal chamber chassis design. I just barely figured out how to get a removable battery going in your Hero and the MoM Hero, but since the V2 doesn’t have blinkie control box LEDs, I think I can manage!

Recieved mine today. That was lightning quick delivery.

Its a beautiful kit! Thanks for doing this run. I know a ton of work went into this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back