New to the Predator World

wolf70

Hello i am new to this site and have fallen in love with all of the predator costumes. I saw the you tube videos of the predators at comic con in san diego and i couldnt believe how awesome these predator suits look. My goal is to attend this event with a full predator costume. I am married 39 6'4 275 i use to bodybuild but quit awhile back. My question is were do i start i am going to get the mask first and work from there if any of you can help me out i would appreciate it. I was going to buy a bio also from a member here but i am unsure if it will fit if i havent gotten the mask yet. Also because i am big i am worried alot of the suits wont fit me. Anyway if you can help me out i would appreciate it. Take care Dax

Hello i am new to this site and have fallen in love with all of the predator costumes. I saw the you tube videos of the predators at comic con in san diego and i couldnt believe how awesome these predator suits look. My goal is to attend this event with a full predator costume. I am married 39 6'4 275 i use to bodybuild but quit awhile back. My question is were do i start i am going to get the mask first and work from there if any of you can help me out i would appreciate it. I was going to buy a bio also from a member here but i am unsure if it will fit if i havent gotten the mask yet. Also because i am big i am worried alot of the suits wont fit me. Anyway if you can help me out i would appreciate it. Take care Dax
Welcome to the nut house Dax!
Post an intro post in the link below.
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=1

Use the search engine to help you find the right topics that will point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for a mask send a PM to Usurper, he is one of the top mask makers on the Lair.
Enjoy your stay and welcome to the family :D
Cheers
Tusky/John

Welcome to the Lair. Everyone wants a suit when they see how great they look finished. Yes, starting wirh the mask is the most sensible way to go, then the skin, feet, hands and lastly armour. Long and costly process if done properly but worth the effort. Good luck.

Based on your physical stats you might want to lifecast yourself as a possible option because you seem to be a perfect representation for the skin part because the Predator himself is a big guy to begin with and then you can make a latex mold from your own body that would fit you and look very accurate as well. I hope this helps get your mind gears cranking.

Welcome Home fellow Hunter =D hehe, anyway you are off to the right track, starting with the head can get your confidence built up as well an not to mention, get you even more excited
to get started on your other stuff. Personally I think it helps give you a feel for what the rest of your costume is going to be like =D Even lowley ol me started with the head and Im
just a human huntress! =D As you seen already, there are A LOT of people here that are willing to help ^^

Akisha

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back