New to the game

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatorV

My first pred suit in the making. Used the Rubies mask and cut out the mouth re molded it. Also got to play with my new badger air brush and re painted every thing. I'm having a lot of fun making it.
100_2176.jpg
100_2175.jpg
moved the bottom mandibles to the side to show the inside of mouth

Thanks for looking

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skull collector

wow that came out freaking awsome.....good paint job...how did u move the mandables &
how meny dreds did you use on the mask..
it is realy impressive good work

PredatorV

wow that came out freaking awsome.....good paint job...how did u move the mandables &
how meny dreds did you use on the mask..
it is realy impressive good work
Thanks, the mandables are hook in with wire to bottom jaw. I use 40 dreds I got from Bambooie. His dreds are great!

skull collector

thanks for the info ... thats a good way to go when moneys tight......i might give that a shot....
cant wait to see the whole thing when its done