New to the Forum but my Old Suit from 2002

sixfishinc

Hey all. This is my first post to this forum, I just happened upon this site. Very cool to see all the wonder people, their talents and skills that are way beyond that of my own. Awesome to see the community of people all helping each other towards the same goals. Kudos to all the very cool suit completions that I've seen on this site.

For what it's worth, here is my suit I made about 6 years ago. The ideas for the build came primarily from the original Predator movie of course. Everything was built with a ton of trial and error. Sorry bout the small picture. All I had at the time was a camera phone.

Predator_043.jpg

Predator_042.jpg

Predator_040.jpg

Predator_034.jpg

Predator_035.jpg

Predator_044.jpg

Where there are Predators there are aliens as well. Here is a little Alien Chestbuster (functional) made from a pair of halloween fangs, a coke bottle, a bike shifter cable, a nylon and some stuffing.

Picture_007.jpg

Picture_008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Dude. You are indeed a lost warrior who finally found a home like me. I too "stumbled" upon this site one day and 1 year later I making my own suit as well...
post more pics - bigger ones! I'd like to see ur wonderful works!

Welcome Dude. You are indeed a lost warrior who finally found a home like me. I too "stumbled" upon this site one day and 1 year later I making my own suit as well...
post more pics - bigger ones! I'd like to see ur wonderful works!
i agree bigger picts,for a minute i thought you was recreating the corridor scene in pred2,i was waiting for the granny with the broom to come out n give u verbal :)

LOL it does look abit like the scene in P2 :) "HERB! Wake up theres somebody in the bathroom!" hahaha
Nice suit, and welcome to the Lair

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back