New Technoligy for our suits

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crazyk187

Hello fellow hunters

I have an idea and please let me know what u think I just joined like two three weeks ago and i am really getting to the idea of owning my own suit someday. but one thing i have been thinking about is something i can not do. i see we are over 7000 strong i am assuming somwere in that sweet number someone can come up with a sound board or some kind of i phones, pod app as to make the gontlet countdown look real and to serve other purposes too such as vistion changing noise, blade sounds, the sound u hear in the movies when u see from in side the bio.......... could be used for a vast array of things idk give me feed back if its to much for what we are trying to do or if you think it is a good idea.. thanks all

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.