NEW TATTOO

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

weizie

My New tattoo.... I have about 9.5 hours of work into it sofar, but its not complete as you can see its missing the second mouth...about 2.5- 3 hours of work left. what do you guys think?

l_0769335e28c1488baa40fc2eb0a2be31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Brandon1

Thats awosme man! pretty sure the other guys are kidding when they say they don't know what it is

How much did that set you back?

Robillicus

I'm usually hesitant when posting in tattoo threads because you can't exactly say "that's off, erase it and do it again." I can tell it's the Pred-Alien, and the coloring is nicely done - for what you're paying it should be! Heh. Nice lookin' tattoo altogether. You're probably going to get a lot of questions about what it is though. I don't think too many people are familar with the Pred-Alien. What's that on... your leg or arm?

TuaCathach

no disrespect... but wtf is it :) ... i can see an alien head and what appears to be a deformed pred head beside it.........