New Starfleet PADDs

Cmdr.Kerner

Master Member
Hi guys,

today I finished a few new PADDs. Made from three layers of PVC hard foam (brandname Forex). The displays are easy to exchange by sliding to the side.

Keep on trekking

Dietrich

Hi Dietrich (long time no talky, hope all is well with you!)

Your new PADDs look awesome, as usual!
(I will be looking into the PVC board you mention. I am still using .125 plastic which is a little pricey!)

What I wanted to know was what do you mean by "The displays are easy to exchange by sliding to the side"? I have an idea in my head but wanted to check with you first.

Later my friend, Petseal

Hi Dietrich (long time no talky, hope all is well with you!)

Your new PADDs look awesome, as usual!
(I will be looking into the PVC board you mention. I am still using .125 plastic which is a little pricey!)

What I wanted to know was what do you mean by "The displays are easy to exchange by sliding to the side"? I have an idea in my head but wanted to check with you first.

Later my friend, Petseal

Thanks Marty, you're welcome and thanks I'm fine. Some of these PADDs are meant for my exhibition during the Vulcan Events convention in Orlando in late October.

Attached is a picture that will show you what I mean. I'm sorry, but English is only my second language, Klingon my third, Turkish my fourth, Polish my fifth and Russion my sixth.....

You might find these PVC hard foam at stores who are making commercial signs for fairs or it is also used for sonic isolation in mobile homes.

Dietrich

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back