Star Trek: Picard

What do you want to bet the dogs name is number one?

5AC98263-9AA2-491C-AE6B-3276062A8361.jpeg

“He he! You are named after the dog!?!”

81EF0428-30EC-4DDF-ABEA-D283DA8DB8B8.jpeg

Can you imagine in the writers room.

Writer: How about we give Picard a dog.

Stewart: Picard was a horse lover not a dog lover.

Writer: We can name the dog #1!

Stewart: Oh that’s brilliant! We’ll do that. Now, let me take my teeth out and get some of that savory craft services potato salad!

That went downhill fast.

I really can't stand how productions won't release ANYTHING anymore. The security buttons everything up so tightly, and we'll get some stupid little poster... I just want the option to have SOME spoilers if I want. Something. ANYTHING.

Now all we get are youtubers and their daily "top 10 things you won't believe are going to be in...." click bait BS to get their numbers up.

That went downhill fast.

I really can't stand how productions won't release ANYTHING anymore. The security buttons everything up so tightly, and we'll get some stupid little poster... I just want the option to have SOME spoilers if I want. Something. ANYTHING.

Now all we get are youtubers and their daily "top 10 things you won't believe are going to be in...." click bait BS to get their numbers up.

Agreed.
The latest picture, again, is a non-descript scene of Picard in the vineyard... this time with his dog.
Maybe they haven't filmed enough of substance to put another trailer out, but a more compelling photo from the set or behind the scenes would be interesting.

Hopefully after the SDCC Panel this weekend, something more substantial will make it out.

Picard, Seven of Nine and B-4 things are looking a whole lot better.
After what I consider a huge mis-step with Discovery it looks like we might get some decent Star Trek again.
More hopeful than cautious now!

Picard, Seven of Nine and B-4 things are looking a whole lot better.
After what I consider a huge mis-step with Discovery it looks like we might get some decent Star Trek again.
More hopeful than cautious now!

Pretty sure that’s Data. He did download his entire memory engrams into B4, which likely took over the inferior droids synaptic relays.

Holy ****...this looks like it could be phenomenal!! It already feels more like Trek than Discovery did. So this is going to involve the Borg, ...I saw a sign that said "This facility has gone 5,843 days without an assimilation", and then there is Seven and a view of a cube and what looks like a body with removed Borg implants.
And Wow! Data! How did they get him to not age at all. I can't wait

Last edited:
im so looking forward to this, finally proper trek with familiar faces, never thought brent spiner would reprise his role, i find it a bit puzzling as to why the android is dismantled, i imagine its B4 from nemesis, but could it also be (Lore's body maybe?)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back