New spiderman pattern files -NEW CUSTOM SPIDERMAN ADDED

Re: New spiderman pattern files - new designs added!! (redesigns and realistic takes)

Seen some pictures showing the original design of the symbiote suit being black and red, here's my design
red symbiote pro1.jpgred symbiote pro2.jpg

Re: New spiderman pattern files - new designs added!! (redesigns and realistic takes)

Classic Antman
ant.JPGant2.JPG

Attachments

• antman pro.jpg
    antman pro.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 110
Re: New spiderman pattern files - SUPERIOR SPIDERMAN ADDED

Yeah man, i think their print came out a little dark on the shadow areas tho :)

Love the black on the Superior - my own personal preference would be to make the red portion's texture much more suble / plain.

Yeah I might just put up another version like that, i usually make a few versions of each but only put up my favourite

Recent commission for Axis Replicas - BatmanDOJ sub dye

DARK VERSION
dark pro 2.jpgdark pro1.jpg
LIGHT VERSION

light pro2.jpglight pro1.jpg
NO EMBLEM VERSION
no emblem pro2.jpgno emblem pro1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New spiderman pattern files - POWER RANGERS ADDED

D'you think I could commission you to make something like this?5e1dc106cfce5ff12fdb600db3e50fbe-d45makj.jpg

Attachments

• spider_man___project_rooftop_by_toyebot-d46uspf.jpg
    spider_man___project_rooftop_by_toyebot-d46uspf.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 119
Re: New spiderman pattern files - POWER RANGERS ADDED

My new custom spiderman suit, I will soon be making suits and many of my new patterns will be exclusive and no longer sold on my Selffy page, also many of my existing patterns will be removed from sellfy as well, There are 2 reasons I have decided to do this, the first being my patterns are very detailed and I dont think that the printers that many of the zentai companies use are doing my work justice, I have seen some prints from a certain supplier that are far superior and I will be getting these and together with a seamstress from my university starting a suit selling business. The second reason is that the zentai companies have a reputation for "stealing" designers patterns, I know this has happened already with several of mine and I have only been doing this 2 months, so I have decided that if my patterns are no longer available for download this problem will no longer exist.
If anyone would like more info on my suit making check out my facebook
facebook.com/supergeekdesigns
we will be purchasing so prints this week to test and sew, once that is done then we will start taking commissions, thanks for reading.
newest.jpgnew.JPGclose up.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back