New spiderman pattern files -NEW CUSTOM SPIDERMAN ADDED

davekirk

Jr Member
Hi guys, I've just started to make spiderman pattern files, I will use this post to show WIP's and get opinions on my ideas and designs, I want your input to make the best designs possible. I have a selffy page already
https://sellfy.com/supergeekdesigns

https://www.facebook.com/supergeekdesigns

Here are some samples of my work/progress
I have:
Scarlett spider Kaine
My own design for a armoured spidey (both normal and battle damaged)
Comic Book Spidey
Radioative spidey design
and Symbiote

11.JPG12.JPGarmour close up.JPGcomic pro 1.jpgcomic pro2.jpgdamage1.JPGdamage2.JPGnew logo.JPGnew venom pro shot.JPGradioactive pro3v.jpgdamage3.JPG

If you are interested in seeing more pictures you can have a look on my sellfy or facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/supergeekdesigns

Last edited:
Re: New spiderman pattern files

This is a WIP for a Black Panther pattern
black panther tatoo.JPG

Below is a Daredevil commission I did for Axis Replicas: Props & Costumes

axis pic 1.jpgaxis pic 2.jpgaxis pic 3.jpgaxis pic 4.jpgaxis pic 5.jpg

Re: New spiderman pattern files - new designs added!! (redesigns and realistic takes)

Forgot to mention, I just seen a picture of a pattern printed out, cant wait to see how the patterns look sewn up
my suit print.jpg

Re: New spiderman pattern files - new designs added!! (redesigns and realistic takes)

Thanks buddy, it was only the second pattern I ever did, i wanted to do something that would set me apart.

I noticed all your red and blue spidy looks a bit off. The webbing on the neck lining where the left has 4 vertical and the right has 3

I cant say for sure but I think its done so when the fold is made to sew there isn't a double line there.
I noticed all your red and blue spidy looks a bit off. The webbing on the neck lining where the left has 4 vertical and the right has 3

Yeah when its folded it matches, i use Ken Lendraum's base as a guide and on some designs the webs aswell, because its so difficult to work out making the seams match etc. I gotta give a shout out to Ken (i dont know how to tag him in this) because without the base he made alot of people wouldnt be making patterns.

Hey guys, I just did a commission for a Black Panther with a Carolina Panthers theme, for a huge football fan, what do you think?
blue panther - close2.jpgcarolina.JPG

cant do Captain Spidey, someone already done a awesome version of it, I like to try and make original looking patterns :)

How about Symbiote Spidey from the Spectacular Spiderman cartoon? Or your own take on Spidey like my goalie pads lol

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 230
  • $_571.jpg
    $_571.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 244
  • Spideypads.JPG
    Spideypads.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 233

How about a decent spiderman unlimited with the black and blue highlights Spider-Man_Unlimited.png

Halo Undersuit is in desperate need.
uploadfromtaptalk1439030346663.png
uploadfromtaptalk1439030365722.pnguploadfromtaptalk1439030410296.png

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back