Suggestion New Smilies (Emoticons)....

WarPig

Sr Member
We're doomed! :facepalm

:lol :p :) :p :$ :lol :devil :devil :( :cry :cry :eek :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :p :p :) :p :lol

:popcorn :darnkids

Last edited:
Re: New Simlies (Emoticons)....

Well, that sure makes life easier and I'm pleased to see the really useful ones are still there. I'll miss :rollin and that jaw-dropping one, and the new :devil is not a good graphic fit with the rest...can bin that one as far as I'm concerned!

But if this is what we're getting with the new version of the forum then cool.

Shirley, you must be joking.

I, too, will miss :rollin, :eek:hbaby and ;eek2 (jaw drop), but there's waaaaaaay to many animated things here. :darnkids

Don't call me Shirley, Clarence! Oh yeh, eek2 and ohbaby. And lol2, darn it. That was a good one.

What are you talking about? darnkids and popcorn and most of these were added at the behest of you noobs! :p

Who you callin' a noob? :darnkids. Oh, yeah... well, ya got seven years on me. I'm a noob. :lol

Counting board resets it's more like ten actually. :lol

Nooooooooob. :lol :lol

:lol Couldn't keep it in one thread could you? Chances are, this will not be the final set. Still searching. It is incredibly difficult to find a good, clean set of emoticons that cover even what I consider the minimal set.

Just be glad I am not going with the 9gag set, because for about half a second, gave it serious consideration.

I prefer the old cryin.... Liked it blue. But hey I'll get used to it. Man Art, I'd have to look em up each time they were used. THANKYOU for NOT using those

Well, I didn't want to clutter up the "Cool Pix" thread. :angel

Glad to hear there's others under consideration. I don't mind an animated one here and there (popcorn, behave, D'oh! and darn kids are fun); but the more commonly used ones are overkill.

Or, like I said in the "minor tweaks" thread: maybe it will make us use fewer emoticons. (Nah! :D)

:eek:hbaby....

NOOOOOOOO!! :O

Double NOOOOOO!!:(

son_i_am_disappoint_father_rage_comic_meme_flyer-r58d9d726aa8245f5ba91bdfbe10d2d6d_vgvs0_8byvr_512.jpg

Opinions on New Smilies

I miss my signature smilie face with the teeth in a big grin. It's been replaced by this less awesomer one :D
:darnkids That guy hasn't changed (phew!) :)
I also liked a few other ones like the jaw dropping one, rolling laughing dude and oh baby.

Alexander

Edit: WHAT!?! They just changed Darn Kids!

Last edited:

:lol Couldn't keep it in one thread could you? Chances are, this will not be the final set. Still searching. It is incredibly difficult to find a good, clean set of emoticons that cover even what I consider the minimal set.

Just be glad I am not going with the 9gag set, because for about half a second, gave it serious consideration.

<snip pic>

Did... did Art just break his own rules about foul language?

jawdrop.gif

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back