New Skullhunter Predator bust

Narin

Hi again everyone this is my latest sculpt " New Skullhunter " in 1:4 scale bust hope you like it.

dsc00357h.jpg

dsc004461.jpg
dsc004431.jpg

dsc004391n.jpg
dsc004351.jpg

dsc004421d.jpg
dsc004491.jpg

dsc00357h.jpg

dsc004461.jpg

dsc004431.jpg

dsc004391n.jpg

dsc004351.jpg

dsc004421d.jpg

dsc004491.jpg

Whoa!! My mouth just when i saw this!!! Any Tutorials out there to how to do this?!

Sure, the tutorial is as follows:-

Clay + Narin's talent = Skullhunter Predator bust.

For ease of comparison:-

Clay + Destroyer's talent = pathetic excuse for lump of clay

To prove I'm not a total ass, I'll even point you in the right direction of a tutorial by Narin for a Predator - not the Skullhunter (Clayman and ZealousModels = Narin):-

Narin's Tutorial (part 1)

FOIL!!! god! duh!!! of course!!! damn, if thats how fast he sculpts the ****, imagine watching how fast our man joe paints the ****!!! the man does 380 kits in a 365 day year!?!?!?! (just kidding) but damn! it seams like it! but that damn narin, did you go to ninja sculpting school? (narin, that had nothing to do with "race", you're just a sculpting ninja, and therefore a total badass!

That thing is incredible. You certainly do not disappoint with your work. Is this going to be available to purchase soon and how much. Very interested in obtaining this for my collection!!!! Once again, OUTSTANDING WORK!!!

I bet Joe is just itching to get his hands on one of these bust to paint up.

You bet cha! This sculpt makes me drool!!!!!!

I would love to see a Narin sculpt of the new predator from the AVP game that's coming out in February! ( I am sure sabres has a picture of him he could provide ) I would be all over that!!

I'm glad that you have joined the "The Hunter's Lair" I have seen you sculpt on Youtube man Downloaded all 4 of you sculpting a pred head from your paperclay with just your imagination. I hope to take that same skill and blow it up on a mask because I'm sure that it can apply to the same thing it just might take a little longer

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back