New Skullhunter Predator bust painting

Narin

Hi again everyone :D
ok first I want to tell for everyfan and everycustomer on this site
I'm very sorry for late reply e-mail and late send the kits( now e-mail is ok , kits almost ) because last month -2 last week my locate (and several locate inThailand) are flooding disaster you may be heard from news powerful water it's destroy everything but now this week my locate is better.

but some customer not understand and him can't wait (just someone only)... I'm sad and sorry really
ok now I ask for permission not sell my kit to China, Hongkong, Japan, Taiwan and Thailand.. from now.

thank you for reading all. :lol:

ok this is my almost new sculpt : 1:4 scale New Skullhunter bust ( I finish sculpt around 1 year ago ) I paint by acrylic water color hand paint only.
welcome for all comment.

dsc004641.jpg

newsk01.jpg

newsk02.jpg

newsk03.jpg

newsk04.jpg

newsk05.jpg

newsk06.jpg

newsk07.jpg

newsk11.jpg

newsk09.jpg

newsk10.jpg

newsk12.jpg

newsk00.jpg

Enjoy :lol:

wow......I love this guy....this guy was the inspiration for my open mouth mask....seeing him painted like this makes me smile...he is KIILAH!!
Trully EXCELLENT work, especially for hand painting.
Sorry to hear that there are douchebags in the world who dont understand the devastating effects of flash floods ......hope you and yours came out unscathed.
ขอขอบคุณสำหรับการทำงานสร้างแรงบันดาลใจของคุณ
Keep up the inspirational work.

Narin you are amazing! I have been waiting to see the skullhunter painted and you really came up with a wicked paint job. I hope all goes well with your situation. Keep up the killer work!

Wow. Thats impressive. Very very impressive. The paint is stunning and the varied designs in the paint...just blow me away. I have a favor to ask - is it possible to take a photo of the head in better lighting so that we can see the detail better?

Thats just amazing...

That looks incredible! There are so many colors going on in that piece, but all of it blends so well, nothing clashes. It looks amazing Narin, and I hope you and your family are ok, my friend!

Great paint work on this Narin, mind blowing actually :lol: . More important though that all are safe and well after the flooding :D

As posted elsewhere - wonderful work my friend :lol:

And handbrushed - wow! :D

I have no regrets in picking up a couple of these from you - they are awesome kits and worth every penny.

Glad to see you came out of the flooding intact. I am sorry to hear of your customer troubles, and that you are having to limit the distribution of your kits. I will always help you with removing the eBay recast auctions when I find them. Hope they are not cropping up on Japanese auction sites as I do not know how to remove listings from there.

Regards & respect as always - Ian/Spike.

Narin....you always amaze me. That paint up is insane. I have been wanting to see someone paint this bad boy up and who better than the sculptor himself. Great detail and patterns. I have #4 of this piece and I hope I do it as much justice as you did. I have not decided on colors or anything yet. Hopefully I get some time to work on it in the near future! Hope everything gets better for you and I am glad to hear that you are OK!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back