New Skullhunter Predator bust painting

wow......I love this guy....this guy was the inspiration for my open mouth mask....seeing him painted like this makes me smile...he is KIILAH!!
Trully EXCELLENT work, especially for hand painting.
Sorry to hear that there are douchebags in the world who dont understand the devastating effects of flash floods ......hope you and yours came out unscathed.
ขอขอบคุณสำหรับการทำงานสร้างแรงบันดาลใจของคุณ
Keep up the inspirational work.
Hi skunk thank you very much for you understand me thanks I glad for my work make your inspiration and thanks again for Thai words for me.

You are amazing!!! Love the colors and patterns!!!!
Thank you Joe!

That is bad ass! Great Job Narin!
thank you DBOYSLADE

amzaing !!! as always !!!

good luck with all the weather troubles !!

thank you froggy and thanks so much for your caring :(

Narin you are amazing! I have been waiting to see the skullhunter painted and you really came up with a wicked paint job. I hope all goes well with your situation. Keep up the killer work!
Incredible Narin, congratulations on another masterpiece
thank you very much Milk, predator666thepain666 :eek:

Wow. Thats impressive. Very very impressive. The paint is stunning and the varied designs in the paint...just blow me away. I have a favor to ask - is it possible to take a photo of the head in better lighting so that we can see the detail better?

Thats just amazing...
thank you PredatrHuntr ok for photo of head detail in better lighting. please wait. :eek:

That looks incredible! There are so many colors going on in that piece, but all of it blends so well, nothing clashes. It looks amazing Narin, and I hope you and your family are ok, my friend!
Hi Justin thank you very much for your caring my friend.

That's amazing good job there, keep it up
thank you very much Loanreaper

love the pattern :) and the pred and base are a true work of a genius :)
thank you very much cultcollectables :(

Great paint work on this Narin, mind blowing actually . More important though that all are safe and well after the flooding :eek:
thank you csoldier, and thank you for your words.

Damn that face on that predator is freaky. Love the paint work you've done on this one.
thank you Ice :eek:

I love it, absolutly beautiful work. Hope all gets better for ya
thank you ghosted, now all better thanks.

Very cool Narin.

John
thank you very much John

As posted elsewhere - wonderful work my friend

And handbrushed - wow!

I have no regrets in picking up a couple of these from you - they are awesome kits and worth every penny.

Glad to see you came out of the flooding intact. I am sorry to hear of your customer troubles, and that you are having to limit the distribution of your kits. I will always help you with removing the eBay recast auctions when I find them. Hope they are not cropping up on Japanese auction sites as I do not know how to remove listings from there.

Regards & respect as always - Ian/Spike.

thank you very much Ian :( thank you for all

WONDERUL NARIN! JUST WOW!
thank you my friend

great job narin, hope your ok after the floods, a friend of mine is visiting thailand, i hope hes ok too
thank you georgieboy26 for you caring now all almost ok and godbless your friend too. :eek:

Narin....you always amaze me. That paint up is insane. I have been wanting to see someone paint this bad boy up and who better than the sculptor himself. Great detail and patterns. I have #4 of this piece and I hope I do it as much justice as you did. I have not decided on colors or anything yet. Hopefully I get some time to work on it in the near future! Hope everything gets better for you and I am glad to hear that you are OK!
thank you very much John :eek: now all almost ok
I will waiting for see your paint up.

That is just class. Amazing work.
thank you Pred8tor

I love the fact that you take the time to answer all these questions. Its shows how much you care about your fans and how devoted you are to your work. Thank you sir!

When I grow up, I wanna be just like Narin.

No, really. I can't believe that sculpting is self-taught. Just unreal. Can't wait to see new pieces!

No, really. I can't believe that sculpting is self-taught. Just unreal. Can't wait to see new pieces!
I know huh? He's an inspiration to almost everyone on this forum. It's so crazy the sculpts he seems to just spew out everytime there is one released.

NARIN... DUDE!!!

I am in complete awe of the paint app on this piece. The markings on the sides of him are completely flowing and look really good. Wow... amazing once again!

I know huh? He's an inspiration to almost everyone on this forum. It's so crazy the sculpts he seems to just spew out everytime there is one released.

NARIN... DUDE!!!

I am in complete awe of the paint app on this piece. The markings on the sides of him are completely flowing and look really good. Wow... amazing once again! ;)

thank you very much Justin, REYALS

I love the fact that you take the time to answer all these questions. Its shows how much you care about your fans and how devoted you are to your work. Thank you sir!

Thank you very much PredatrHuntr this is my willing I'm pleasure
and this is head shot bright light for you need.

skhead1.jpg

skhead2.jpg

skhead3.jpg.png

skhead4.jpg

Enjoy

Holy mother of pearl that's fanfreakingtastic! The detail and color and patterns and utter coolness factor are what separates you from everyone else. It helps me think outside the box and gives me new ideas. You are inspiring Narin. You are such a huge influence on a lot of Predator artists around here. Everyone who draws, sculpts or paints Predator appreciates your groundbreaking work and ideas that are so fresh and new. Dang it you rule!

Thanks again for the detailed photos so we can see the detail and really get a better appreciation of the phenomenal work you do.

Enjoy? Dude, Im enjoying this tenfold!
The sculpts are very nicely done with all the details, designs and the paintjob just tops it of. Awesome!

Wow, ok, Narin... Showoff,

That's incredible! The longer I sit and stare at it, the harder and harder it is for me to believe it's all hand-painted. And it's all acryllic paint? That's just astounding. It wouldn't make me feel so useless if you could ONLY sculpt, but knowing that you can paint like that? Jeez... It's just not fair!

that is sick! as my self I only collect 7" figures but would love to have your works atleast recreated in 7" or maybe an army of narin preds that would be awesome!!! have to agree you bring inspiration to a lot of predator enthusiast! :D keep up the good work narin!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back