New skin

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predator paul

Hi guys!

I have ordered a new Seahunter skin from Elder1 and can't wait. Thanks David. :p

I'll update with pics as soon as I get some.

PM coming your way Lee I need a quote on a paintup of a full skin.

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

You couldnt have picked a better suit, i have one of Genes top halfs AWESOME peice, but it was a pain to paint due to the detail hehe.

predator paul

You couldnt have picked a better suit, i have one of Genes top halfs AWESOME peice, but it was a pain to paint due to the detail hehe.
Can't seem to PM you Lee is your inbox full. How much to paint a full suit? If it's reasonable I'll get it posted to you instead so you can work your magic. PM me please dude? :p

NEMES1S

Hi guys. New here. Im just lurking these forums to get more info on starting my first costume, and I guess the "skin" seems like a good place to start. Im only 5'6" - will that be problematic in my search for one? Btw, wheres the best places to purchase one??? Thanks.